Thursday, January 31, 2008

CHER!

Cher is one of the regulars at InsanKnitty! I asked her to share what she was knitting with the rest of the world, and here's what she sent...

"Attached is a collage of the 3 projects I'm working on right now. No, I'm not working on 2 ruffled scarves (only one). It just makes for a nicer collage.

My favorite needles are Addi Turbos with the Clover velvet straight wooden needles a close 2nd. You will rarely find me working on dpn's unless they're used to finish a project.

Misti Alpaca (especially the handpainted that just arrived @ Yarn Haven) is one of my favs when it comes to yarn, but it also depends upon what project(s) I'm working on.

I have been knitting for approximately 4 years. Before that I had a succesful mail order cross-stitch business. Let's just say with maturity comes the need for eye-easy projects. Cross stitch is not eye-easy! Need I say more?"


Thanks, Cher! Nicely done! C'mon the rest of you without blogs...SHOW us whatchu got!!!

race

2 comments:

Karen said...

Looks great, Cher! Thanks for Cher-ing. ;-) (couldn't resist, sorry)

Anonymous said...

Hee hee, ha ha...Cher-ing...You slay me, Karen!a