Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oh, yes, Yes, YESSSSSS!

There were some newcomers to Tuesday night Insanknitty last night. They were treated to a full house of knitters and earful of lively chatter! If you were in attendance, here's just a bit of what you might have overheard...

"Oh, yes, Yes, YESSSSSSS!"

"When it plays that movie and vibrates at the same time, then I'll be impressed."

"He goes to bed with me every night."

"Make sure you include words 'sporting goods' in if you're looking for the Dick's Sporting Goods website online!"

I was laughing so hard, I didn't even get to knit. However, I did manage to snap a few photos for you all. You know, all 4 of you who read this.

Gina wants to know:

Why yes, as a matter of fact, we do! And look what's new! Flat feet for St. Patrick's Day! These are limited in number, so if you think you might want one, get into the shop and put your name in the drawing. If your name is drawn, you get to buy one.



These are part of a "birthday of the month" series, and each month there will something new. Did I get that right, DaleAnn?

Sock club members are still working on January/February socks. It won't be long before the March/April yarn arrives.

Have you seen how the new neon yarn ball looks in the shop window?


Retreat News! The Spring Retreat is fast approaching. Reserve your spot by writing your check to Yarn Cravin' and turning it in. The cost is $80. All payments must be received by March 28!!! The sooner you turn in your money and reservation sheet the better. Retreat Coordinator Annette appreciates having info ahead of time for planning.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Karen for keeping a few secrets!
You did get that right about the socks. So far I have Sarah, Diane, and Mary in the drawing. It starts Thursday and next Wed we will draw the names out.

Anonymous said...

I read the blog! ;) Gosh I wish I could come to the retreat! I have travel though. :( I'll be in Worcester, MA the following two days. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

haha i love our convos...the sporting goods one had to have been the best..haha it had my mom worried!!!lol