Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Meet Our Newest Family Member

This is Addi Purl.

Don't be surprised if you see her now and again when you come into Yarn Cravin'


When she curled up in my arms, she went right to sleep. Ignore me. Just look at Addi. Please. Just look at the angelic sleeping puppy!


There's been more sock knitting going on! Maria finished her January/February socks, see?
(image removed)
Mary and Julie show off some finished socks of their own. Nicely done, ladies!Here are some faces we haven't seen featured here yet! How's the knitting going, gals? Have you signed up for the Spring Retreat yet?? You know, we aren't ALL about knitting at Yarn Cravin'. Plenty of people are crocheting, too. Maria was working on this lovely blanket Tuesday night. April had a baby blanket she was finished that was crocheted, too. Yes, we are multi-craftual.
(image removed)

Remember, Tuesday nights are Insanknitty nights! Bring your yarns and whatever you use for crafting. Come and play.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Addi Purl! She's so cute and distracting! I so wanted to play with her instead of knit my socks.

Anonymous said...

OK, so I wish I could knit -you all look like you're having such a good time. And that pooch...*melt* Karen/GT, can I borrow her? (Look how LONG your hair is!!)

~ ET