Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Seeing Green

It's not often that we reach 70 degrees in mid-March, but for St. Patrick's Day, we sure did! What luck! Tuesday Insanknitty was held outside on the porch. The sun was even shining for us.

Sarah and Becky had their green on, but Barb looks like she just saw a spider!


Addi Purl was wearing green, too.

Sarah showed off her green socks, made from the St. Patty's Day Flat Feet.

Bobbie made a fabulous green cake for us. Look, I saved you a bite. Yummmmm.... (If you get to Yarn Cravin' fast enough there might be a whole piece left for you. Seriously.)

So, where were all of you? We missed you! You wouldn't believe all the new goodies coming into the shop for spring and summer. Stop by and look, and touch. Amazing books are coming in too; everything from basic "how-to" books on up to detailed sock books. Stay in the loop, because some of these will fly out the door as fast they come in.

2 comments:

Nonya Bidness said...

oh sarah looks so sweet i think i just got a cavity. Sarah Lou owes me like $800 for all the fillings I've had to get over the years.

Jeanne said...

I don't know where I was. Oh, wait. Tuesday. Up to my eyeballs in dyepots. I intend that I'm there tomorrow, though, with yarn in tow. Oh, crap. That means I'd better get something started (knitting).

By the way, this blog has been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award! Visit my blog at

http://knittybanter.blogspot.com/2009/03/nominated.html

for instructions and to receive your badge!